Who I Am

Hi world! My name is Kevin and I am 13 Years old. I am a weird kid, but with a normal life. Unlike  most of the boys I don’t play sports instead I rather be inside. I like to watch anime and especially horror anime or anything related to horror. My favorite horror book is ” Ibitsu. ” I would rather watch English  sub because I am  reading while watching anime. I like to draw anime or draw comics whenever I can and play ROBLOX. I also like to cook with my mom or dad. My favorite subject this year would have to be  history and then its math.   My favorite animal is a fox any kind is good i don’t care as long as its a fox. My favorite color is orange since the fox is that color. To be honest I am not a fan on musics with lyrics what i would like to hear is piano. I also like to study Japanese because I find that language very interesting. My favorite food is sushi any kind is good. My 3rd favorite anime is ”Naruto” I am still not done watching it. I also go to a Academy with some awesome teachers. The math is my favorite one. I am a big fan of coffee I don’t know why. My favorite book that is not horror is ”Wonder.” I would like to visit Tokyo one day when I grow up. Or at least anywhere from Japan England is another place I like to go. My favorite movie is an anime movie named “Only Yesterday.” It is because it explains the life of a 5th grade girl form the memory of herself when she is 27 years old. That is the person of who i am.

ANIME! 😀

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MRHo0UdDA8w/maxresdefault.jpgaxresdefault.jpg

4 comments on “Who I AmAdd yours →

1. Kevin,
    I enjoyed your post! I would like to see the “Only Yesterday” movie, as that sounds very interesting to me. I’m glad you like the book Wonder. Please check your grammar before you publish.
    Mrs. H.

2. Hello Kevin,
    I like all your information in your about me post. I also play Roblox sometimes and my favourite color is orange as well. I also like math, what do you like doing in math the most? Bye now, Trey
    P.S. I have a blog at http://treyzz9.edublogs.org/ Come visit!