100 Word Challenge 8

A giant flame was covering my house as I was with aghast at what I was experiencing. As we were swimming away from our house to the nearest  land . It felted like the fire was making a party in our house. As they celebrated, our house seemed smaller. The smoke did admonish us, but only once.  We went to an antique silo for the night which was raining. All I saw in my mind was only white, but when I closed my eyes to sleep with my sister I fell asleep with her. Tomorrow will be a better day.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/f688bb332db5b3a36893c9cb9ea2efb4/tumblr_inline_nlryqaY0Il1qkl2xp_500.jpg

5 comments on “100 Word Challenge 8Add yours →

1. Kevin I love the picture you added. It really goes with your story well. I would like to say that when u said,”…I was with aghast…” you did not need to say with. It would sound better is you said,”…I was aghast…”

2. Kevin I like the plot of your story even though it was a bit sad. Also I like the picture you added and obviously its anime.

3. Kevin, very good job. I really enjoyed reading your story. Also, the picture you added goes well with your story.